a few of you expressed interest in the idea of me offering commissions, which thrills me to no end, I truly appreciate the support
Okay so here's what I'm thinking:
$15 - $20
(all portraits done traditionally in graphite will be on 8x10 Canson Drawing Paper.
portraits done traditionally in marker will be on 8x10 Canson Bristol).
Please specify if you would like it "realistic" or stylized and also what medium:
graphite: $15 | Copic markers: $20 | Digital: $15 (note: only stylized portraits/busts are available in digital)
$10(+$3 for each additional figure | +$5 for full color)
Please specify which medium you prefer:
digital | graphite | marker | pen & ink | mixed media (i.e. graphite+marker | marker+pen and ink etc.)
- message me with the specifics of your commission.
- for traditional work you will receive the original drawing.
- Shipping & Handling costs $5.
- for digital work you will receive a high quality digital file. you can get it printed up, use it on your computer, phone, whatever you want. just please do not claim as your own or try to re-sell my work.
- Payment through PAYPAL only. I will begin work on your commission as soon as I receive the full payment. if anything should happen where I am unable to complete the commission, or if you need to cancel the order, I will refund you the full amount.
- I will send a link to a scan of the initial sketch so you can see the progress and request any changes if necessary.
- References are not mandatory, but they are helpful, especially for portraits.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission as I see fit.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!!